Yesterday I cleaned out my file cart in my living room. Do you see it there, in the middle of all that other furniture? I hope to someday get a lateral filing cabinet -- a wooden one. Someday... But for now, this works just fine.
I took maybe 5 pictures, and Jazz made his way into every single one. He's needy.
Ah...my labeler. =] Love it...<3
I relabeled all of the files and threw out most of the manila files. I think I have 500 of them, so it wasn't too big of a loss.
- health <3 Chris: medical records, insurance info
- health <3 Tiffany: medical records...and I have quite a few of those
- memberships: membership info for things like NEA, Shaklee, etc.
- * Chris: personal records
- * Tiffany: personal records
- blogs: info about my blogs
- banking: bank info
- SSM Hub: Chris' work info
- taxes $ Chris
- taxes $ Tiffany
- apartment: insurance, agreements, etc.
- Jazz: dog records
- major purchases: receipts and warranties
- utilities: electricity, internet, etc.
- vehicles: titles, insurance, etc.
This is the pile of documents I had to shred.
This is all of the garbage to be recycled.
There you have it. Project 2.2 - completed!