A few months ago my mom went to a Thirty-One party. She asked if I wanted anything -- umm, yes please! I had seen on iHeart Organizing and A bowl full of lemons how Jen and Toni use their Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote.
While I have my mail station and my filing cabinet, I needed something mobile for my home management binder, address book, planner, etc. I loved Jen's idea of putting an open-top file box (the medium size from The Container Store) in the tote to give it a sturdy hold for everything I need to tote around.
(You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.)
Want to see what's in my bag?
The files I have are:
- printables: blank printables that I've created for my Etsy store and have printed to take pictures of. I use all of my printables, so I store them in this file until I'm ready to use it.
- daily plan: blank copies of my daily plan printable -- I don't like to hole punch them because I use them on a clipboard, not in my home management binder.
- to-do lists: these are my filed out to-do lists which are sometimes on a clipboard, but not always unless I'm working on checking things off.
- blog: anything blog related
- blank tab: not sure why it's in the middle or what I'm going to put there yet.
- check it out: when I go through magazines every month (which I unfortunately get a million of...it's truly an addiction) I always have a piece of paper next to me so I can jot down anything I want to check out online or wherever. I then place the paper in this file so I can check it all out when I have the time.
- scan: pages from home & school magazines that I tear out and scan onto my computer in a PDF document to keep for later reference.
- create: anything I find that I want to create
- buy: things that I want to buy
- paper: blank lined paper
- home management binder
- address book (which I'll show you tomorrow...I just made one myself)
- BusyBodyBook planner
- home/storage magazines that need to be gone through
In the front pockets I have colorful markers, scissors, Scotch Precision Cutter (love this for cutting out magazine pages), label maker, stapler.
In one of the mesh side pockets I have tape, extra label tape, and double-stick adhesive. The other mesh pocket is empty for now.
In the back pockets I have Post-It notes, page flags, rubber bands, and binder clips.
I absolutely love my Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote. It's super durable and comes in such fun patterns. My next Thirty-One purchase will definitely be the Fold-and-Go Organizer. (And now through August 31 everything is 15% off!) Want to purchase some sweet Thirty-One merch? You can shop through my new friend and Thirty-One consultant, Jessica Wright.
This post is not compensated in any way. I wrote it because I wanted to, not because I was asked to by anyone. =]