This deal has now expired. Hope you snagged one!
Update on 10.13.11 @ 3:17 PM (MT): Wow - at 10 AM this morning Meg left me a comment telling me the gift certificates are now sold out. I just got home and had no idea! If you sign up through me, you'll still get a $15 credit though that you can always save for next time. Usually they have Erin Condren on about every month or two. (Looks like credits expire 6 months from when you receive them.)
Please don't hate me for posting about this...for a 3rd time. I just keep finding out more and more new things about this deal.
Here's what's up:
- Apparently when you sign up (new members only) for One Kings Lane (through my link) you'll get a $15 credit in your account right away. You can use it to buy your $50 gift certificate for just $10! (If you bought through me on Tuesday, I have no idea why you didn't get a credit. The info just showed up in my account yesterday and was confirmed by a reader.)
- Sale ends tomorrow, October 14th.
- I'm not 100% sure, but I think they're going to email you your gift certificate code on October 19th. It says on the product info page that the estimated arrival date is October 19th.
- Fine print on product info page: Please note that the redemption code will expire on January 12, 2012. This voucher is not valid for Erin Condren personalized iPhone cases.
- When you use your gift certificate on ErinCondren.com, use coupon code 2012OFF to save 10% on your order (I'm not 100% sure if you'll be able to use the coupon code with the gift certificate. It depends how the gift certificate is to be redeemed.)
Right now I have $15 in my account and if I get any more orders by tomorrow night, I will buy more gift certificates to give away. I know how desirable Erin Condren merch is and I know it's super expensive. I'm in a place right now in my life where I would not be buying a $50 planner because groceries and gas are more important. And since ya'll have been nice enough to buy through my One Kings Lane link, I'm using all of my credits to give back. Next month will be my reader appreciation month...just in time for the holidays.