This giveaway has ended and commenting is closed. Wanna know who won? Click here to find out!
Even though Chris and I have been together for almost 8 years now, I wanted to send a special holiday card since this is the first holiday season we've been married. I knew for sure I wanted to use a wedding picture as well. Back when I graduated in May, I created thank you cards with a graduation picture through Shutterfly and was just so thrilled with how they turned out. The quality was incredible and they shipped quickly.
When Shutterfly asked me to take part in their holiday card promotion, I didn't even have to think about it. I was absolutely thrilled to participate! Browsing through the card selection took some time and ended up being a comparison shopping hour. The nice thing about the card selector on Shutterfly is the "refine your choices" sidebar. This made things so much easier. After browsing and trying out a few samples with my pictures, I knew I wanted a flat card with only one picture and a 5x7 size. Here are the samples I'm really digging this year...
You can search by Christmas cards or holiday cards. Because I'll be sending my cards to people of many different beliefs/religions, I decided to choose a holiday card rather than Christmas specific. After narrowing down my choices by using the "compare cards" feature, I asked Chris for his input on which card to go with and which picture to use. It was just too hard for me to choose. We both decided that Jazz, our dog, should be included, so we added his Christmas picture to the back. (haha) Creating the card was super simple - I just put in our names and added the pictures. It's that easy.
Want to see what I ended up ordering?
If you're looking for an idea for a Christmas gift -- especially if you have kids -- consider creating a photo book for family members. When I have kids I'm going to create photo books every Christmas to give to Chris' and my parents. I've ordered a few photo books from Shutterfly in the past and have never been disappointed. The color is beautiful and vibrant and the books are well made and durable. (To view a photo book I made a few years ago for my mom, click here.)
It's super simple to enter:
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win (I will verify this if you're chosen as the winner).
- The winners will be chosen by random.org.
- Please make sure your email is either linked in your profile or on your blog OR that you include it in your comment. If I can't find your email address, I can't contact you as the winner.
- Giveaway ends November 1 @ 9 PM (MT).
- Leave a comment on this post (not Facebook and no email entries) answering the question:
- Visit Shutterfly's holiday or Christmas card selection and leave a comment telling me the name of one of the card designs you love.
Optional entries (leave a comment for each extra entry):
- be a "liker" of The Nest Effect on Facebook
- follow The Nest Effect on Twitter
- subscribe to updates via RSS or email
- share this giveaway via Twitter or Facebook (there are links at the bottom of the post to do so) -- let me know how you shared
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Shutterfly. Everything written in this post is my own honest opinion. I received free holiday cards to facilitate my review.