This giveaway has ended and commenting is closed.
Congratulations to #134 - jessica, #97 - rkdn, #55 - jacobsen.sarah, #137 - Llterhune, & #102 - marjwoods. (Each is the beginning of an email address.)
(Please check your email and respond within 48 hours to claim your prize!)
Thank you to everyone who entered! =]
I need your help.
I've been writing The Nest Effect since April of this year and it has grown so fast. All of my readers -- you're all so fantastic. The feedback I receive is mostly positive and so inspiring for me. I love reading your comments and connecting with all of you. If you ever comment on a post, I always respond via email if you leave your email in the comment or if it's linked to your comment.
I want to make The Nest Effect a place of inspiration for you. I have created an 10 question reader survey that will help me improve The Nest Effect. (Most questions are multiple choice or select all that apply check boxes, so it's rather quick.)
To enter the giveaway, you need to leave your email at the end of the survey. It will be linked to your answers, but it's not something that I'm paying attention to (I promise). I just want the honest feedback really, and your email address is needed to enter you to win one of FIVE gift certificates. Your survey responses will in no way affect your odds of winning.
If you don't want to enter the giveaway, but want to give the feedback, I'd really appreciate it. You don't need to leave your email at the end of the survey if you're not entering the giveaway.
Help me improve The Nest Effect by filling out a quick survey, and you could win one of FIVE $50 Erin Condren gift certificates.
It's super simple to enter:
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win (I will verify this if you're chosen as the winner).
- The winners will be chosen by random.org.
- You're only eligible to win if you leave your email at the end of the survey. No comments left on this post will be eligible to win.
- Giveaway ends November 30 @ 9 PM (MT).
Click hereto access the reader survey and to be entered into the giveaway.
- Please be honest when answering the questions - dishonest answers will not help me improve The Nest Effect.