This giveaway has ended and commenting is closed.
Chosen by the random integer generator at random.org, the winners are...
- #13 - Mandi @ Finding Home
- #4 - Sarah (scarr...@gmail)
#17 - SalBugno email address left or linked to account, so I couldn't contact him/her
- #8 - Becca (beccaro...@gmail)
Thank you to SheSpeaks, Torani, & everyone who entered! =]
Every morning the first thing I do is start the coffee maker. When I don't have my coffee in the morning, I can't function for the first part of the day. I like to flavor my coffee and have only ever done so with flavored creamer. I prefer using sugar free creamer and Truvia in my coffee so it's as low-calorie and sugarless as possible. But the choices in flavor for sugar free creamer are limited, so I've been becoming gradually bored with my usual french vanilla flavor every morning.
When SheSpeaks asked me to be part of the Torani Blogger Program, I jumped on right away. I've never used syrup in my coffee before, but was very excited to try it. The flavors I was sent are Peppermint and Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon. The Peppermint syrup is so good in hot chocolate and the SF Brown Sugar Cinnamon is delicious in coffee.
Torani website has tons of recipes that you can search through and try out with their syrups.
The next flavors I want to try are butterscotch, caramel, apple, creme de banana, honey vanilla, sugar free peach, sugar free Irish cream, and sugar free salted caramel. Yum!
You can purchase Torani syrups on their website and get a 10% discount by using coupon code shespeaks.
3 lucky readers will each win one coupon good for one free bottle of any flavor Torani syrup ($8 value!). The coupon expires June 30, 2012 and will be mailed to the winners by me.
- Leave a comment on this post (not Facebook and no email entries) answering the question:
- Visit Torani's website and tell me which flavor syrup you'd like to try.
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win.
- The winners will be chosen by random.org.
- Please make sure your email is either linked in your profile or on your blog OR that you include it in your comment. If I can't find your email address, I can't contact you as the winner.
- One entry per person - no extra entries for this giveaway.
- Giveaway ends November 18 @ 9 PM (MT).
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by SheSpeaks and Torani. Everything written in this post is my own honest opinion. You can read my full review on SheSpeaks here. I was sent 2 bottles of Torani syrup and free product coupons (which I'm giving away) to facilitate my review.