This giveaway has ended and commenting is closed.
Chosen by the random integer generator at random.org, the winner is...
The new winner is...#55 Tami!
(Please check your email and respond within 48 hours to claim your prize!)
Thank you to Buttoned Up & everyone who entered! =]
* ------------------------------------------------------------------------- *
What organization loving woman doesn't love a planner? I've had an obsession with planners my whole life. I've even been known to purchase several different kinds at once, using all of them at the same time, just because I like them. Crazy? Absolutely.
A few weeks ago Buttoned Up asked me if I wanted to review and giveaway one of their Weekly.Agenda planners. Of course! (Yeah, I know...I do a lot of planner talking around here.)
Here are the highlights, that I truly find amazing...
- Size. It's 4.75" x 6.57" - perfect for my purse. The clasp on the side is magnetic, keeping everything crisp and clean on the inside when tossed in a bag.
- Bookmarks. Yes, plural. There are two. Two ribbons that you'll never lose because they're attached in the spine. Brilliant.
- To-Do & To Contact lists...for every week - with lots of space. Believe it. This is one thing I've been missing with my current planner.
- Perforated page corners. Get out of town. Back when I was in high school, my school planners had this sweet feature and I loved it. If the bookmark ever falls out of it's place, it's so easy/fast to find where you were, because the torn corners mark weeks of your past.
- Notes. I'm a list making girl...so this section is a must.
- Organizational tips. Shut up. No, seriously...I am in love with it. Get a tip every week (on the to-do list pages) and read tips in a section in the back. Just what I've always wanted. Reading material when I'm waiting at the doctor...and something that I'm into. *sigh*
- Shopping & errand lists...perforated, so you can take them on the go. I'm out of words at this point. Honest.
- Pockets. On the front and back cover. For real. Coupons, appointment cards, etc...never to be lost again.
Don't you love it? I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I received mine. I've seen it advertised online a bunch, but the plain cover never caught my eye like the other planners I love do...so I guess you could say I judged it by it's cover. My bad. The inside is amazing though. Want simple and budget friendly, yet organizationally savvy and fun inside? This is the planner for you.
Consider giving the gift of organization this holiday season with Buttoned Up products.
- Leave a comment on this post (not Facebook and no email entries) answering the question:
- What feature(s) of the Weekly.Agenda planner would help you get organized in 2012?
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win.
- The winner will be chosen by random.org.
- Please make sure your email is either linked in your profile or on your blog OR that you include it in your comment. If I can't find your email address, I can't contact you as the winner.
- One entry per person - no extra entries for this giveaway.
- Giveaway ends December 10 @ 9 PM (MT).