Have you heard? Rubbermaid has a new product out, just in time for Earth Day (and the March Challenge: Paper Clutter)! Recycling has always been a pain for me because it takes up so much room when you need to sort it all out. I've truly been searching online, for the last 3 years, for something affordable and compact, yet able to hold quite a bit of material.
The Rubbermaid 2-in-1 Recycler is awesome. It holds two separate compartments of materials - both easily detachable from the unit so you can empty them at the recycling bin outside your home. Both compartments also have carrying handles that swing up for easy transportation.
If you don't need as much space for recyclables, you can use the bottom section for garbage. This section holds an 8-gallon trash bag and will hold the bag in place with Rubbermaid's Liner Lock™ system, making this recycler a dual-purpose bin that fits easily in your kitchen without taking up twice the space!
Rubbermaid sent a 2-in-1 Recycler to me to try out for myself. I decided to use mine by my desk and use the bottom half for garbage. I seriously throw out so much paper, it's terrible. This is definitely motivation for me to start recycling. We don't have a recycling bin at our apartment complex, so I'm going to have to take my recyclables to school with me - which is just fine because my school makes money off of the amount of materials we're recycling!
The 2-in-1 Recycler honestly makes me feel better about this month's challenge since I've been getting rid of so much paper clutter. This review/giveaway couldn't have had better timing!
Number of Winners: one
To Enter: You must use the Rafflecopter widget below. It's really easy to use and makes giveaways a lot easier for me to manage. The widget will tell you what your commenting topic is! (mandatory)
Giveaway Ends: Friday, March 30 @ 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time). One winner will be chosen using the Rafflecopter widget. The winner will be announced on this post and will be emailed to claim their prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email to claim their prize.
Giveaway Rules & Disclosure:
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter.com.
- This giveaway is open to readers living in the U.S. and Canada.
- Please make sure your email is either linked in your profile or on your blog OR that you include it in your comment. If I can't find your email address, I can't contact you as the winner.
- You must comment as your first, mandatory entry. All entries will be verified when the winner is chosen.
- One entry per method per person (3 total).
- This giveaway is sponsored. The prize, information, and giveaway have been provided by Rubbermaid. I was sent a product for free to review and give my honest opinion on. Any opinions about products stated in this post are completely honest and purely my own.