The organizing utility tote can be used in so many ways. I was using mine as a portable office before I turned our kitchen table into my desk.
|organizing utility tote|
I use one of my totes for school and bring it home on weekends for grading papers and planning.
|organizing utility tote|
I've seen others use their tote for cleaning supplies, a business on-the-go kit, and toting picnic supplies. I've also seen, on Pinterest, using the tote as a baby gift, filling the pockets with wipes, toys, pacifiers, etc. and filling the inside with diapers, blankets, etc. So cute!
Here are a few of my other Thirty-One products.
|littles carry-all caddy|
Because I love Thirty-One so much, and because I have an amazing consultant, you can win an organizing utility tote! There will be two winners and you can enter two ways. Enter by using the Rafflecopter widget below and enter a second drawing if you make a purchase. You can purchase anything...it doesn't have to be an organizing utility tote.
Number of Winners: two (one winner by entering via the Rafflecopter widget and one winner who makes a purchase)
To Enter: #1 - You must use the Rafflecopter widget below. It's really easy to use and makes giveaways a lot easier for me to manage. The widget will tell you what your commenting topic is! (mandatory)
#2 - If you make a purchase, your name will be put in another drawing. Purchase through this link to be entered. Any purchase will qualify - it doesn't have to be an organizing utility tote. (optional)
Giveaway Ends: Saturday, April 14 @ 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time) for this post entry. Friday, April 13 @ 5 p.m. (Pacific Time) for the party/purchase entry. One winner will be chosen using the Rafflecopter widget. One winner will be chosen by random (who makes a purchase). The winners will be announced on this post and will be emailed to claim their prize. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email to claim their prize.
To join Jessica's Thirty-One Facebook group, click here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Rules & Disclosure:
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win.
- The winners will be chosen by rafflecopter.com for the comment entries and at random for the purchase entries.
- This giveaway is open to readers living in the U.S.
- Please make sure your email is either linked in your profile or on your blog OR that you include it in your comment. If I can't find your email address, I can't contact you as the winner.
- You must comment as your first, mandatory entry. All entries will be verified when the winner is chosen.
- One entry per method per person (3 total).
- This giveaway is sponsored. The prize, information, and giveaway have been provided by Jessica Wright, a Thirty-One consultant. Any opinions about products stated in this post are completely honest and purely my own.