Here are the steps you can take:
- Dump out/clear out the drawer.
- Vacuum the drawer, if needed. Wipe it out with all purpose cleaner.
- Take the drawer out and spray the track down with WD-40 if it sticks when pulled out.
- Categorize what you're going to put back into the drawer. Throw anything that is broken/missing pieces/that you'll never use again.
- Organize what will go back into the drawer.
Some ideas for organization for you.
|a bowl full of lemons.|
If you're a blogger, I'd love to see pictures of your junk drawers if you've written a post! If you're not a blogger, I'd love to hear any tips you have for junk drawer organization!