Perfectly Posh is a new company that specializes in pampering products. When Charla contacted me about Perfectly Posh, I was excited because I felt like I could really use some pampering in my life.
When I received my package of products, I was super excited because I could smell the delicious aroma through the packaging. Here's what I received.
|handle solid hand lotion bar in the sassyooma scent|
|oh, peaches! super fabulous sugar scrub for your lips|
|bombinator in the bubblin' broad scent|
I also tried samples of:
- Sinful Skin lotion in the Lei Away scent. This scent is absolutely amazing. It's definitely a great scent for summer and makes me feel like I'm at the beach.
- The Detox Body Mud Stripper. I used this sample on my face. I am unfortunately prone to blackheads and I have really oily skin. The Stripper made my face feel clean without drying it out or making it feel super tight and uncomfortable (like other masks often do.) I'll definitely be purchasing the full-size product of this.
- Chunk! Big Bath Bar in the Feng Shoap scent. I use shower gel because I don't like the way bar soap leaves me skin feeling - dry and grimy. This product didn't do either. It's made with shea butter and olive oil, so it made my skin feel refreshed and quenched after using it, and not at all grimy.
- SugarFix body scrub. I love body scrubs. Living in SLC with the dry climate, I'm always battling dry skin on my chest and arms. I love the way body scrubs feel, unless they leave me greasy and gross after using them. SugarFix is non-greasy and left my skin feeling smooth and looking radiant. I'll be buying the full-size product of this as well.
Just in time for summer, Perfectly Posh has 3 foot products available. I am all about pedicures, and if I can do it myself this summer to save some money, I'm in!
Charla, my Perfectly Posh consultant, is giving away 3 Footsie Product Sets!
Number of Winners: three
To Enter: You must use the Rafflecopter widget below. It's really easy to use and makes giveaways a lot easier for me to manage. The widget will tell you what your commenting topic is! (mandatory) One other optional entry is also available through the widget (after the first one is complete).
Giveaway Ends: Sunday, June 10 @ 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Time). Three winners will be chosen using the Rafflecopter widget. The winners will be announced on this post and will be emailed to claim their prize. The winners have 48 hours to respond to my email to claim their prize.
To like Charla's Perfectly Posh Facebook page, click here.
Giveaway Rules & Disclosure:
- You must be a follower (through Twitter, FB, GFC, or RSS/email) of The Nest Effect to win.
- The winners will be chosen by rafflecopter.com.
- This giveaway is open to readers living in the U.S.
- Please make sure your email is left through the widget.
- You must comment as your first, mandatory entry. All entries will be verified when the winner is chosen.
- One entry per method per person (2 total).
- This giveaway is sponsored. The information used in this post has been obtained through a catalog. Any opinions about products stated in this post are completely honest and purely my own. The prizes will be provided by Charla.