Are you an eMeals member? If so, be sure to log-in to your account and download the free Mother's Day meal plan, featuring 4 delicious brunch recipes. Any new members can also get this additional meal plan upon registration. An eMeals membership is a great option for the mom who has it all, but has a busy schedule and enjoys cooking. Mother's Day gift certificates are available on their website.
Mom's Brunch PizzaIngredients
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash browns (from 32-oz package)
- 14 oz prebaked original Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
- 3/4 cup favorite pimiento cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook hash browns in hot oil 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet.
- Spread pimiento cheese in a thin layer on crust.
- Top with ham, hash browns, green onions and cheese. Slowly pour eggs in center of pizza (eggs will spread during baking).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.